I am in a fantasy baseball league that uses a message board called phpbb3
phpbb3.com I think is the website to go to to check it out. We like it pretty well, but I don't know much about the inner workings of them.
If you find a decent site with a good message board, PM me. Hostboard is pretty much wanting to farm the sites hosted via them off, and it's something I'm trying to push off as much as I can, it being football season, but may have to try to make more time for it.
Thanks people
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
I am in a fantasy baseball league that uses a message board called phpbb3
phpbb3.com I think is the website to go to to check it out. We like it pretty well, but I don't know much about the inner workings of them.
http://invisionfree.com/
I've had a forum up and going on there for almost tow years and haven't had any problems with it yet.
[I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]
yeh I post on a invision board they seem to do good
GO VOLS
anything is better than this [censored]
[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]
vBulletin
[LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]
I second vBulletin.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks